- While the idea of a move for $65/hr may sound very appealing, we don’t recommend it unless you’re moving just a few items. For any move larger than that, we recommend at least a 3 man crew. We’ve found it’s usually more cost effective to utilize a three or four-man crew as it keeps customer’s overall cost lower by reducing the total number of hours necessary to complete your move.
PLEASE CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION and ESTIMATE. One of our experienced moving professionals will be glad to provide you with a price quote and answer any questions you may have.Barry F. 917-685-3481
- Minimum Move: Unlike the competition, Moving Ur Way also specializes in small moves. Our minimum move is two-hours labor (the time to perform your move) and one-hour travel time (the time to get to your pick-up location and return from your delivery location).
- Crew: Our crews are made up of only fully trained, professional, experienced movers.
- Trucks: Our trucks are serviced regularly to insure their reliability. They are cleaned after every move and all trucks are fully equipped with moving blankets, packing tape, tie downs, dollies and hand trucks (piano boards and hoisting equipment are available when needed). These items are all provided to you at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Travel Time: According to DOT regulation, one hour of travel time is added to the estimate. Travel time is the time it takes for the mover to arrive and return from your location within the five Boroughs. For moves initiated and completed within Brooklyn, please allows 30 minute travel time giving you an additional 30 minutes of moving time.
- Fragile Items: Certain items such as Plasma TV’s, HDTV’s, glass, marble, crystal and all fragile, breakable items need to be properly protected before the move. We recommend that you do this prior to the arrival of the movers. If you need help with protection of your breakables, we have the proper packing materials and can provide professional packing services at a very reasonable cost. Please feel free to make these arrangements with any of our moving consultants. We carry ALL of the necessary supplies to ensure your move is easy. You can purchase these materials in advance or on the day of the move.
- We Move You: We are expert piano movers, moving pianos from spinette, uprights, baby grands and grand pianos, we move them all! We are expert movers in Westchester, Yonkers, Mt Vernon, New Rochelle, Rye, Peekskill, White Plains, Greenburgh, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Manhattan and the Bronx, All Greater New York Included.